ATOMIC WORLD PAGES

Saturday, 17 September 2011

KISEKI : New Online Comic

Hi everyone,

Tomi is now working on the new comic book call KISEKI at the moment. I know, I know,  I have now 3 comics going on and not enough time in my hand to be honest. But this one is for online comics as I'm going to start very soon with my friends.

KISEKI the wonderland is originally I was keep thinking like diary of childhood. I have two primary age children and they are so funny and have great imagination which make me lough and surprise many times. So in the KISEKI world is like children's imagination world. Lots of surprise and wonders.

I wanted to make a picture book with this but now I think it will be better with comic style.  Well, when we launch the site, I'll let you know so please keep an eye on my blog :D